Little Known Facts About Seahorses
Hello Friends, long time no swim.
Emma Approved is starting soon! Boy are we excited, and we’re making some minor adjustments to our accounts in celebration. Starting Sunday our twitter will be found at @theSeahorses instead of theLBDseahorses (you won’t have to refollow, we’re changing the handle name). I’m still debating on changing our tumblr name, since theseahorses.tumblr.com is taken, we can either just let it be, or name it thePDseahorses? Weigh in with your thoughts.
Compilation of a fun new twitter segment started tonight, Seahorse facts with Erin!
- The male seahorses give birth because we like being a little unconventional.
- Seahorses usually mate for life because when we commit to loving something we COMMIT. (The fan-breed of seahorse is typically not found to be as monogamous as typical seahorses, but the intense commitment remains unchanged.)
- Seahorses are experts at camouflage- when we have to interact with “normal” fish we are excellent at containing all the SQUEE.
- Seahorses eat ALMOST CONSTANTLY because we need constant new material to ingest and LOVE TO DEATH. (WE NEED EMMA, WE’VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG WE’RE STARVING)
- Seahorses live all around the world- want proof? Reblog this with where you’re from!
- Seahorses use their TAILS to HANG OUT on objects. When a bunch of seahorses do this together, it’s called HANGOUTS. The fan-breed of seahorses are often found hanging by their tails in places called G+ and twitter.
- Seahorses aren’t great swimmers, we hang out in the same place for days, beating our fins, but not moving much. (WHEN IS LIZZIE COMING BACK, WE NEED LIZZIE, I’LL JUST WAIT HERE I’M SURE SHE’S COMING BACK)
Thanks to marinelife.com for some compiled facts so I didn’t have to work too hard. Embellished for the fan-breed of seahorses.